Passionate about lifelong learning and inspiring others to achieve their best potential, Angela writes, blogs and speaks on a variety of leadership, professional development and personal growth topics.
Named as one of Canada’s top 20 HR leaders on the HRD Global 100 and on The Most Inclusive HR Influencer list, Angela is a popular and a frequent conference and keynote speaker whose speeches include:
- Throw Away That Resume! Expand Your Talent Pool With the Squiggly Line Career Candidate
- The ROI of a Mentally Healthy Workplace
- Be Ready, Be Relevant: Ensuring Career Success During Turbulent Times
- Change Management is Dead, Long Live Change Readiness
- The Squiggly Line Career(TM)
- HR as a Global Citizen
Angela is a member of the University of Calgary Human Resources Management Certificate Advisory Council, teaches two courses for the University of Calgaryand is a frequent guest lecturer at colleges and universities including Mount Royal University, University of the Fraser Valley, and St. Clair College.
Angela speaks English and Greek fluently, French well enough to converse with a toddler, and Spanish and Italian well enough to ask for directions. She was the founder and organizer for 10 years of the ICBC Women’s Network, and a co-founder of the official fan club of a CFL football team. Her secret skill is the ability to turn a cartwheel wearing a business suit.